Sunday, September 25, 2016

Online registration for OPD started at PGI Lucknow

Steps:
1.Login at www.sgpgi.in
2.By doing this patient portal option will come.
3.On clicking this option a form will come.
4.Fully fill the form and take out its print out.
5.Alternatively patient can also register at ptportal@sgpgi.abc.in
6.If anyone has problem at portal they can call at 8004904478 and 8004904712
 for complaint.
7.Patient will get CR number
8.After that patient will get OTP number.
9.This number should be kept secret for the patient's privacy.


2 comments:

  1. On this page you can read my interests, write something special. kündigung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. sms activation

    ReplyDelete